Saturday, February 3, 2018

Big House


Friends, remember the song by Audio Adrenaline, "Big House"?  I love that song, and when I saw the new set, Love Your Neighbor, I knew I had to journal it.

In John 14:1-3, Jesus tells us, "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in Me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with Me that you also may be where I am." Jesus is preparing a place for us. And He will come back and take us with Him. Thank You, sweet Jesus! I am continuously amazed at how He loves us and what He does for us. He is an amazing God! I want to go to the Father's house. Don't you?

Come and go with Me
to My Father's house.
Come and go with Me
to My Father's house.
It's a big, big house
with lots and lots a room...


For the page, I used the following Sweet n Sassy Stamps sets: Love Your Neighbor, Send Me, All Your Heart, Skinny Caps, and Fly High.

Have a blessed week, sweet friends! Jesus loves you! Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Another delightful page and powerful message from scripture. Love your use of so many sets. You are always so creative with your pages.

    ReplyDelete