Friday, June 2, 2017

The Lord Will Provide

The Lord Will Provide


Genesis 22:14
 So Abraham called that place The Lord Will Provide. And to this day it is said, “On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.

So we had the pleasure this past Memorial Day weekend of attending a Bible Camp nearby that our friends introduced us to last year. We absolutely love it there, it may be our favorite place! So anyways Sunday we had an amazing speaker, and I tried my best to take some good notes! So I created this page ♥
I learned so many things I never heard of before! He told us God has given us more than 600 names for Himself. 18 are Jehovah names. He explained the name of the Lord is given to us so that we may know our Father. As we pray these names we are claiming His promises and covering ourselves. He really focused on this first one, Jehovah-Jireh, which means  the Lord WILL provide. Not he did provide, or he has provided, but that he WILL provide (future tense) ALWAYS.

Our God is a promise keeper. He NEVER fails in a promise. He loves us so much that He gave his ONLY son to offer eternal life to all who believe in Him. Though all the amazing Bible stories of God providing he will test your faith to make sure you believe then provide. He had a saying, God in never late, and he's never early. That He allows crisis into our lives so His name may be glorified. I could probably write pages about this but to sum it all up, He is our provider. 
-He provides more than enough
-What he promisies, he will do
-When He calls you, He will equip you.
-What God orders, He pays for.

So I created this very late, so I apologize I don't have progress pics. I first prepped with Dina Wakely clear gesso. Then stamped the phrase using the Chunky Alpha & the new Mini Grunge Alpha (which is seriously an awesome size!!) I then stamped the florals from the Scribble Flowers Set. I used Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black since it's waterproof.


I finished it off by adding watercolor, dating, and adding a super cute bow!

I was super excited to share this page with y'all after I've literally been thinking about it all week! Hope you guys enjoyed the (not so) little message ;)
Until next time lovelies! 
For more inspiration, you can follow me on Instagram @my.creative.worship  ♥
Be sure to check out the Creative Worship Bible Journaling Group on Facebook for more inspiration!! or to share your Sweet n Sassy pages! 
Dont forget to tag @sweetnsassystamps on instagram with your lovely pages so we can see!
Blessings ♥ Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment