Monday, May 8, 2017

Take care of your SELFIE!

Hello! Today is my first day sharing on the Creative Worship blog for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! My name is Bridgett and I live in northeastern Ohio with my hubby and 2 kids. I own a photography business and I get to work from home. You will have to excuse my photos today as my studio is actually torn down right now since I had to shoot at a dance studio and a preschool this week! My poor iphone 5c is just not so good at taking photos! When I saw the Capture the Moment set created by Rebecca Rios, I knew I needed it! How cute are the cameras and the little polaroid? I love a set that has some great handwritten words too, since I don't love my handwriting.
I journaled in 1 Corinthians 9:25-27-All athletes are disciplined in their training. They do it to win a prize that will fade away, but we do it for an external prize. So i run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing. I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should. Otherwise, I fear that preaching to others I myself might be disqualified. Good stuff right? My take away from this is that Paul is saying that if we don't read the bible and hold onto God's promises we wont be able to achieve what we need to here on earth! I know if I don't make time to spend reading His Word and journaling, I quickly find myself frustrated and stressed. We need to make sure we are taking care of our Selfies! My process was pretty simple for this page. I used the Skinny Lowercase Alpha and the Capture the Moment Sets. I added a little camera washi tape and a tab at the bottom. I actually printed out a selfie and fit it into the cute polaroid! I used black watercolor to do some paint splatters cause it's just fun and I might be addicted to paint splatters!
I hope you all enjoyed my first page and a little about me! Looking forward to sharing more! Follow me on Instagram @bridgett.brainard Have an amazing day and don't forget to take care of your selfie;)

No comments:

Post a Comment