Friday, April 28, 2017

Higher Help

Hello friends!  Sometimes your friends, the world, the government, your spouse, and even your church do not have the answers or the help you need when your heart is overwhelmed.  Sometimes helping others can get your mind off your own troubles for just a while.  Sometimes listening to worship music can lift your spirits.  Often I can find solace in the Psalms...time and time again I read about how much God loves us, how he hears us when we cry out to him, how God alone is our salvation, and our hope is in him alone!


The hills and sky were watercolored with Neocolor 2 Crayons.  The elephant (**so cute**) from the Fly High stamp set designed by Rebecca Rios was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and the balloons were pieced with washi tape.  A white paint pen was used for the highlights.  Skinny Caps Alpha, Skinny Lowercase Alpha, Words of Life: Common Words 1, Awesome Thoughts, and Seek Him stamp sets along with some hand lettering were used to complete this page.

"Hear my cry, O God,
listen to my prayer;
from the end of the earth I call to you
when my heart is faint.
Lead me to the rock
that is higher than I,
for you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the enemy."
(Psalm 61:1-3) ESV

These stamp sets used for the page above are available at the 


If you are feeling overwhelmed and your heart is faint, higher help is available for you!
Cry out to Jesus!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
I hope you've been lifted up!

Hugs,
Cathy

1 comment: