Monday, December 19, 2016

Without Ceasing.....

{jane bosi} Happy Monday, Sweet Friends!  I've been struggling with this particular page for a while, but finally finished it and just didn't want to wait to share. This single page is opposite this layout (shared earlier):


The struggle came from the fact that the florals from Scribble Flowers bled through.  I covered the bulk of the page with gesso and highlighted verses 9 and 10 (Colossians 1): 

"And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of he Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God."

Afterward, I wasn't sure how to finish the page--the gesso had given the page a different texture....I wish you could see what I feel!  After stamping the images from Scribble Flowers and New Creature, I used my finger to apply distress inks.  It definitely gave the page a different look. I really like it--it also helped to camouflage some of the floral images from the other side that can still be faintly seen. I finished the entire layout using Shake It Off Caps and Message of Hope.

Pray.  Without ceasing.
Let's do that....Be Awesome, Jane








No comments:

Post a Comment