Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Be still...and think awesome thoughts

Hello!

It's Tifany here from Ink Blots by TRD and I've got three Bible pages to share with you today (once again playing with some paint and stamps).

For the first page (Psalm 46), I used the Classy Script Alpha and Seek Him stamp sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
For this one I did a "plaid" look similar to a page I did previously, but this time I used paint instead of ink. After my plaid background was ready, I added my stamping and a few accents with a white paint pen.

While I had the Classy Script Alpha stamp set out, I stamped the words "burning bush" on this page:
The rest of the page is hand drawing layered with paint.

For my last page, I used the Awesome Thoughts stamp set. As soon as I saw it, the words "think awesome thoughts" just jumped out at me - so I knew I had to stamp them in my Bible. I added in some tone-on-tone stamping in the background with some stamps from the Fill Me Up set.
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
{Philippians 4:8, NIV}

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. These are all so wonderful, Tifany! You've given me some ideas for my Bible Journaling!

    ReplyDelete