Thursday, May 19, 2016

Overflow with hope

There are a lot of beautiful blessings/prayers in the bible. Romans 15:13 is one of those blessings I love. ‘May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.’ I think these words are beautiful to pray for friends and family, so I wanted to make a little reminder of that in my journaling bible.
I used distress ink to color the background and stamped the image fom ‘fill me up’ onto the page. The large stamped words are from the ‘Message of Hope’ stamp set, the little leaf images are from this set too. I colored the images with ink too and sprayed everything with a fixative spray, this isn’t necessary but I like the effect it gives and how it brightens your colors.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-message-of-hope-clear-stamp-set/http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-fill-me-up-clear-stamp-set/

- Lucinde

No comments:

Post a Comment