Saturday, April 9, 2016

Trust, trust, trust.

Hello!
It's Tifany here from Ink Blots by TRD and I've got a few Bible art/journaling pages to share with you today.

The first is Isaiah 40 (focusing on verses 6b-8):
“All people are like grass, and all their faithfulness is like the flowers of the field. The grass withers and the flowers fall, because the breath of the Lord blows on them. Surely the people are grass. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever.”
For this one I used two Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps silhouette stamp sets - Nature Silhouettes and Serene Silhouettes. Often times I just re-write a verse (or portion of a verse) that really stands out to me, and that is what I have done here.

And here is another one, taking the idea from Deuteronomy 4:29 - "But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul."
Seek Him. 
Simple words, but I've got to be honest when I say it's not always easy to do or remember.
This one was created with stamps from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Seek Him stamp set.

This last page also uses the Seek Him stamp set and is inspired by the Lauren Daigle song "Trust In You".
When I think of trust, I think of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in Daniel 3. Being faced with being thrown into a hotter than hot fire, they tell King Nebuchadnezzar (in verses 17 & 18), "If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us from Your Majesty’s hand. But even if he does not, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up."
Sometimes we just need to hear it over and over - trust, trust, trust.
Although I had several problems with this page (lots of smearing and smudging), I still wanted to share it.

I hope these pages have sparked something in you and hope you have a wonderful day!
You can find a list of all the supplies I used and more of my Bible journaling posts over on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment