Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Choices

In the first couple pages of the bible, in the very very beginning the Lord gave us the decision to make CHOICES. There's a right decision and a wrong decision...always. Eve chose to easily be swayed and made a wrong decision that changed everything. Who knows how life would have been if Eve would have made the RIGHT choice... and not the wrong choice. 


This page was fun! I used the Through the Trees set for the cute tree and grass underneath and then used neocolors to color it in. Then I used watercolors for the sky. For the lettering I used Classy Script and Chunky Alpha and then finished it with my dymo label maker! I added some washi, tab and some extra embellishments to bring the page all together plus I LOVE layers. 





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the vibrant colors and your embellishing details too. Just a fabulous page!!!

    ReplyDelete