Monday, October 16, 2017

Under His Wings

For my Bible journal page today, I am still in the book of Psalms - 91:4.
"He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge..."

I love the image this brings to my mind. I think about a movie or a book when danger occurs and the protector throws themselves over the innocent to keep them safe. 

While life doesn't often bring explosions and such, we do have upsets and disappointments and knowing that when we are in need of protection, God will tuck us under His wings and keep us safe, is so comforting to me. It is such a blessing going into each day with this picture in my mind.



For this page, I used Sweet N Sassy Stamp Set - Creative Worship: His Wings. I also used a few Alphabet Sets Chunky Alpha, Skinny Caps Alpha, and Skinny Lowercase Sets.



I stamped the feathers onto the page with Versamark ink and heat embossed with clear powder. I then used distress inks (Rusty Hinge, Antique Linen, and Vintage Photo) for a water color wash. I Inked up the words with Archival Jet Black Ink.

I hope you are inspired and that your day is a blessed one! Thanks for stopping by!

Lyn




No comments:

Post a Comment