Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Happy Places

“See, I will create new heavens and a new earth.The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I will create, for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight and its people a joy. I will rejoice over Jerusalem and take delight in my people the sound of weeping and of crying will be heard in it no more."
Isaiah 65: 17-19



Hey friends! Do you have a "happy place"? Maybe a nail salon, massage parlor, mall, CRAFT STORE, church... maybe even your pantry with the door closed behind you eating a snack cake and NOT having to share...#momprobs. Hopefully we all have a happy place to get away from the non happy things in our life and bring a little light to our lives. Our FOREVER happy place though is coming soon! Some day we will wake up everyday in our happy place and rejoice with our Lord! How refreshing it is to know that! Keep pushing on and hiding in your pantries folks... one day we'll be there and there will be no worries or sadness!
 
For this page I tried a new technique I've been seeing! I used the plastic packaging to one of my letter sticker sheets and put watered down water colors on it and then smooshed it down on the page. Here's a little snapshot of what it looked like while I was doing it! (Not the best picture but I did it at night time in my little "area" I've created in my living room.)
 
 
I enjoyed making this page and used ALL Sweet N' Sassy Stamps!
The stamp sets I used are listed below! Remember Korin still has all the stamps 25% off right now to lighten the load a little bit for her move to Georgia!

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/fantastic-flowers-clear-stamp-set/


http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-note-this-clear-stamp-set/http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-skinny-caps-alpha-clear-stamp-set/http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-lynzee-script-alpha-clear-stamp-set/



Remember to use #sweetnsassystamps on Facebook and Instagram so we can see what you're up to!


Follow me on Instagram!
<3 Brittany
@britcarleton
Personal Blog: Journaling Through Motherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment