Sunday, June 11, 2017

Kindness Matters

Hey friends! I am loving the new releases! These Fantastic Flowers- are just that-Fantastic! Big Blooms in my Bible? Yes , please! I also used the new set Kindness Matters. I was looking for verses that talked about kindness and came across this in Michah 6:8- No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good, and that is what he requires of you:to do what is right, love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
So good! How many times are we in situations where we are not treated fairly? But as Christians our reactions should differ from people who don't know God like we do. We should make sure that we are Kind, always! I know it's not easy- but scripture says that's what we are to do. I stamped several blooms on some watercolor paper and used my new mermaid markers. Basically they are just water color pens with the water color in them. Then I stamped a stem and leaves and the words kindness matters. I attached a bloom , but then decided I wanted to layer them! I added some Washi tape and done! I love when pages can be simple, but still have so much meaning!
Today and this week, I'm going to give a little extra effort to be kind to everyone I come across! Praying that you will all challenge yourselves to do this too. That is what He requires of you. Have an amazing week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment