Thursday, September 22, 2016

My Creator Knows Me

Hello sweet friends!  Sometimes is is hard for me to grasp the fact that God, the creator of the universe, knows me intimately…knows my thoughts, knows my heart, knows my hurts and struggles, knows my accomplishments and my weaknesses…and loves me any way!  If He can carry the world, He can certainly carry us…and will.  Whatever places and circumstances we find ourselves in, God has brought us there...whether to bless us or test us...His purpose is to prepare us for eternity, and He will bring us safely home!  How awesome is that!


After downloading a clip art globe and printing it out, I scribbled pencil on the back of the paper, placed the paper pencil side down on my Bible page, and traced the globe.  This left enough of an outline that I could see to trace.  The rest of the page was stamped using My Creator and Outline Alpha.  Because I wanted Jesus to face the opposite direction, I stamped Him on a piece of acetate, turned the acetate ink side down, and pressed the image onto the page.  I was then able to trace Him as well.  The page was then water colored with Peerless water colors and a few sequins added.

"O Lord, you have searched me and known me
You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it."
(Psalm 139:1-3; 6)

My Creator is now back in stock at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store!


Trust Jesus to carry you through the day and be blessed!

Hugs,
Cathymac

1 comment: