Monday, August 15, 2016

He Sings Over Me

"The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing."
Zephaniah 3:17 (ESV)


"...He will exult over you with loud singing."

Exult: to show or feel elation or jubilation, especially as the result of success

Wow, wow, wow. God not only sings over us, but he does it with a feeling of elation and jubilation. I love how the definition says, "especially as the result of success." We are his success. 

Heart check: Do I exult over Him in my praise and worship? Or do I get distracted and half-heartedly sing my way through Sunday worship? Do I praise him when I'm frustrated? Or only when things are going my way? 



Heres the thing, God exults over us always. In every season and circumstance, whether we are drawing near or running away, He sings over us. His love is so undeserving but abundantly giving, and deeply beautiful. 

Let us be worshippers that exult over Him. He is so deserving of it, friends.


For this blog post I used the Music to My Ears stamp set. 

Have a great week! 

Lynzee 




1 comment: